Upgrade from single to Family license - No License Download Available

Options
Stephen Kerkvliet
Stephen Kerkvliet
Community Member

I had a single version of 3 some time ago and then upgraded it to a family license. I have been using version 4 for some time on my machine and want to install 1Password on my son's Mac for the first time. Version 4 requires a license file to be installed but I don't have one. I logged into my agilebits account and see my information and the invoice that upgraded my single to a family license but I see no place to download a license file. How do you get a new license file for 4 when you originally purchased version 3?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, Stephen!

I'm sorry you're having trouble with licensing 1Password 4. Which version are you using now? Your current 1Password Mac + Windows Bundle Family License covers 1Password 3 so you'll need to purchase an upgrade for 1Password 4 to get a license file for it.

We're currently offering a 1Password 4 for Mac "50% off upgrade price" sale. And it's also applicable to other license upgrades. Yours would also be eligible for a free upgrade to 1Password 4 for Windows (now in beta testing).

To upgrade, simply enter your existing license key in our webstore to receive your special upgrade price: Upgrade Your 1Password 3 License

Or you can visit the Agile Online Store page, select any Upgrade license option there, enter your existing license key, and see what your choices are.

I hope that information is helpful. Enjoy your holidays! :)

This discussion has been closed.