1Password 4 Single upgrade to 1Password 4 Family

Options
clajiness
clajiness
Community Member
edited November 2013 in Mac

Hey agilebits support,

I have a 1P4 single license, and I'l like to upgrade to 1P4 family. How would I accomplish this? I'm sorry if I missed the documentation.

My account is under .

Thank you much!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited November 2013
    Options

@clajiness

Please use the store upgrade option to see relevant pricing and I pulled your email from the open forums.

• clajiness
    clajiness
    Community Member
    Options

Thank for pulling the email, thightower. I wasn't sure how to find the actual alphanumeric key, but I just opened up the emailed key via a text editor. Thanks!

• clajiness
    clajiness
    Community Member
    Options

So after pulling the key from the key file and applying to the Upgrade license option, it gives me an upgrade price of $34.99. Does it seem correct that an upgrade that normally costs $20 is now $35? Also, when attempting to check out, the upgrade price disappears, and the price goes back to $69.99. This seems like a roundabout method of upgrading a license. That said, I could be goofing it up too. Thank you!

• sunjunkie
    sunjunkie
    Community Member
    Options

I'm also trying to upgrade to family. It doesn't seem right that I should pay $35 when the original license difference is only $20. I purchased 1P4 only 6 weeks ago.

• clajiness
    clajiness
    Community Member
    Options

Agreed, but I'm not even able to purchase for the $35 premium. The discount is removed when trying to pay for what is in my cart.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited November 2013
    Options

@sjk is an admin. So ill let him deal with the store details. Plus I don't have access to that. ;)

@sjk can you check on these details.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited November 2013
    Options

I would also surmise or hazard a guess that the recent thanksgiving pricing is probably throwing the store a curve ball. cc/ @clajiness @sunjunkie

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there!

@clajiness and @sunjunkie,

Please e-mail us directly and we'll help get your specific upgrade pricing issues sorted out.

About the Thanksgiving sale pricing, there's some additional information here:

1Password 4 for Mac "50% off upgrade price" clarification

• clajiness
    clajiness
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @sjk, I emailed you guys a couple days ago, so that should be good to go. Thank you much for your time!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent, @clajiness. Thanks for letting me know.

If there's anything else you need help with please be sure to ask. :)

This discussion has been closed.