UI Improvement Request: Brighten Icons

Options
hawkmoth
hawkmoth
Community Member

I learned recently by following this forum that a user can gain access to a few useful functions by swiping a record to the right from the list. I would be helpful if the icons representing those functions were made brighter relative to the background. At leaf to my eyes, it's difficult to pick out the one I want. For the benefit of others who might feel the same way, I've included a screen capture showing the current appearance:

Comments

• Jasper
    edited December 2013
    Options

@hawkmoth It seems that when the item you're swiping is currently selected, the colours of the icons are darker (bug?).

When the login is not highlighted blue, the icons are slightly more visible:

I would also assume that with an iOS 7 look upcoming, the colours will be changed anyway.

Also FYI, your email address is visible in that screenshot. Not sure if it matters to you or not. :)

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited December 2013
    Options

@JasperP, I do care about the email address. It's really faint, but I've deleted that and reposted it here, since it's too late to edit. I'd still rather have brighter icons, so I was hoping to get a word in before the next release.

I do agree that it looks better if the record isn't selected when you swipe.

This discussion has been closed.