Buy for both iPad and iMac?

Options
Maggie42
Maggie42
Community Member

I bought "1password" for iPad and realized that set up would be much easier on my Mac, so I went to set it up there. But it appears that I have to pay $49.45 to get another copy of 1password. Can this be??

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 2013
    Options

@Maggies42

Yes, the Apps are separate. What I would encourage you to do is download the trial from the AgileBits site and make sure its something you want before spending the money. If you have already made up your mind then you can purchase from the AgileBits Store or the Mac App Store.

The only real difference between the Mac App Store and the site version is iCloud syncing.

Trial Download page

If you purchase from AgileBits aka 1Password then they offer a 30 day money back guarantee even after you purchase. So in reality you could get 60 days worth of a trial. Then if you didn't like it, or it didn't suit your needs you can change your mind.
    They do offer the refund for Mac App Store purchases but its more easily accomplished with a site downloaded version. IMHO.

Guarantee details

*Years ago (6 or so) I purchased under the trial and never looked back. I think you will find it as valuable as I did.

• Maggie42
    Maggie42
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your response. I didn't research this well enough before I jumped in. Live and learn.

This discussion has been closed.