Can't get synch to work

Options
TripleHjr
TripleHjr
Community Member

I have 1PW4 working on my iMac21 and have 1PW4 installed on my MBPro--am attempting to synch via Dropbox--opened new DB acct then discovered I already had one--I also run 2 different email addresses and can't remember which I used--I am in a total frustrated fix!!my iMac has mini key in top menu and seems ok--MBPro has 2 dropbox logins in it and neither will open anything and if it gets to dropbox it immediately crashes--also I can't get the mini key into the top menu--I'm almost ready to quit

Comments

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member
    Options

additional to my last above--the 2 Lockbox logins I have showing on the MBPro were created on Dec 2 at 8:23 and 8:24am--should I trash the later one or can I completely un-install LB and start again?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @TripleHjr.

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble setting up Dropbox syncing.

So we can best help your to fix this please email us a Diagnostics Report from both of your Macs; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.