1Pass not entering username/pass for specific web site (multiple ids for a domain) [will improve]

Options
ksv666
ksv666
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

I have found a couple annoying issues with v4. 1Pass v3 was just fine for my needs, but whatever. Here is an issue that is pretty annoying:

I have multiple username / password combinations for different subdomains on a master domain (e.g., hello.friend.com and bye.friend.com). I used to be able to go to a specific URL (i.e., bye.friend.com) and hit "command-\" on my Mac, and it would enter the username/password combination for the site.

However, in v4, if I go to the site bye.friend.com and hit "command-\", it give me a list of the two saved items I have. I then need to select the proper one. The frustrating thing is, this used to work fine! Now it does not. I never had to pick the saved credential I wanted. It knew that I was on the website and the specific subdomain was whatever it was, and it would enter the correct info. Now, I need to select which one I want.

There is no need for this. The subdomains are unique for a stored credential. Why did this change?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.