Help: Sync not working for 1Password 4 Beta

Options
richardkflaw
richardkflaw
Community Member

Hi
I am currently using Version 4.1.BETA-8 (410008) for Mac, on Mavericks, running on a Macbook Air 2013.

I am struggling to enable sync on this Mac, had tried all three options (iCloud, Dropbox, folder), all gave same type of error

"The Operation could not be completed. No other information is available about the problem".

This means my current 1Password4 Beta is running standalone, not in sync with my other vaults.

I can confirm iCloud and Dropbox data files do exist and are current. I also use other 1Password versions:

1Password 4 for iOS - on iPhone and iPads - sync working and had enabled for both iCloud and Dropbox.
1Password 3 for Mac - on another Mac, sync working on Dropbox.

Can you help? Do I need to go to non-beta of 1Password4 to get sync working.

Thanks
Richard

Comments

• PasswdUser
    PasswdUser
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue. I am running 10.8.5 on an MacBook Pro, 1Password version Version 4.0.9 (409002). I noticed I didn't have some records on this backup machine from the Mavericks/MacBook Air primary machine running same 1Password version. The backup sync was disabled. When enabling and locating the dropbox directory (with file 1Password.agilekeychain visible), I got a modal dialog box, "The Operation could not be completed. No other information is available about the problem."

• PasswdUser
    PasswdUser
    Community Member
    Options

Newest version, 4.1.1 (411001), fixed this.

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member
    Options

@richardkflaw did updating sort this out for you as well?

This discussion has been closed.