Chrome ext not working with t-mobile site

Options
skaates
skaates
Community Member

t-mobile site is: my.t-mobile.com/login/default.aspx
From login pulldown menu, it fills in username OK but not password. If I then manually type in password, the login t-mobile still gets an invalid password. This does work in Safari. I have other sites that do work in Chrome.

Comments

• @skaates Try re-saving your login for that site using these instructions:

Saving a new Login manually

• skaates
    skaates
    Community Member
    Options

I did re-save the login, and the results were the same for the new 1P4 entry.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @skaates,

Using the instructions above, I was able to create a Login that would fill both the phone number and password on both Chrome and Safari. The one thing I added when creating the entry was to uncheck the 'Remember me on this computer' box before manually saving the Login. The Login did not automatically submit, but all appropriate fields were filled in.

Could you try saving a Login again, with the Remember Me box unchecked, and see if this makes any difference? (I know, it sounds like a silly thing, but it might help!)

• skaates
    skaates
    Community Member
    Options

Yes - unchecking the "Remember me on this computer" box permitted 1Password to successfully login to t-mobile. Thanks!

• KellyG
    KellyG
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @skaates, we're glad to hear it. :) If you need anything else, give us a shout!

This discussion has been closed.