iCloud syncing not working

Options
Frank46
Frank46
Community Member

I've tried everything. Downloaded 1Password from website then found I need to download it from App store to make icloul work. Still not working. All of the iOS devices sync with each other but not the mac. The iCloud account on the mobile devices ends in .mac and the Mac shows .me but iCloud shows them both as the same account. Tried to change the mac account to .mac but was unsuccessful. Please help

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry I can't help you sort this out - I expect a support person will be along in due course to help. But I can report that you do not need to download from the Mac App Store in order to be able to use iCloud for syncing. There is a worry that Apple might eventually make that a requirement, so AgileBits is recommending that option for users who are determined for one reason or another to use iCloud. But I've successfully used iCloud on the version from the AgileBits web store.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Frank46.

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting iCloud syncing working properly with 1Password 4. Please email a Diagnostics Report from your Mac and we'll help you resolve any issues; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.