Licence when migrating from MAS Version to Webstore version?

Options
fkrauth
fkrauth
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

Hi,
I followed the instructions for migration from the Mac App Store version to the Webstore version (http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/KB/mas-web.html). Now the new webstore version installation is not licensed any more (works like the demo version for 30 days).

You don´t really want me to buy the same product again through the web store, do you? What is the process to get a fully licensed webstore version migrated from the Mac App Store?

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Email Agilebits with your App Store receipt. In time (they are still busy) they will send you a license.

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    Options

Or you can patiently wait, knowing that the web store version does not actually expire at this time (there is no code for it!) even though the days will count down from 30. AgileBits is also looking into a way to resolve this "But I already have a MAS license!!!" issue via code if they can.

• DoNotStaple
    DoNotStaple
    Community Member
    edited December 2013
    Options

I want to migrate from 1PW4 MAS version to the Agilebits web store 1PW4 version, however, I need a license. I emailed support with a copy of my 1PW4 MAS receipt, but got an automated email reply that Agilebits is concentrating on answering questions in the forum and less on the email support. So, how do I get a quick email reply with a license so that I can migrate? I want to do it today, not in a few weeks!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @DoNotStaple.

I've merged your topic with a similar one, where I hope(d) replies from @danco and @MartyS will be helpful. I've checked our back office for your account which shows that you've received a 1Password 4 for Mac license so is this issue now resolved to your satisfaction? Thanks!

• DoNotStaple
    DoNotStaple
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Agilebits! You resolved my license request very quickly. Good service :x

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're most welcome, @DoNotStaple.

Binder clips, not staples. :)

This discussion has been closed.