support.netapp.com login re-direction not working [handling through email]

Options
jarrah
jarrah
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

Hello,

I'm currently trialling 1Password with a view to migrate from LastPass, but unfortunately I've hit a problem with the login on the NetApp Support site.

Basically whenever I enter my credentials at the NetApp login prompt and press enter, it keeps taking me back to the same login prompt again rather than redirecting to the main support site.

This happens if I either choose to save the site into 1Password, or click the Not Now button during the prompt to save. If I save the site and use the key icon to select support.netapp.com, it goes to the login page, fills in my details, but then returns to the login prompt again. Even manually entering my credentials has the same problem.

If I then disable the 1Password extension in Safari I can login ok.

Chrome on the other hand initially worked ok – no redirecting back to the login prompt. However if I use the key icon to select NetApp (for automatic page loading and password entering) it logs in ok but then gives a Page Not Found error because I guess there’s no redirection taking place. Then again if I click the Log In button after browsing to support.netapp.com from a fresh start, use the key icon to select NetApp, it fills in my credentials and gives the Page Not Found error again… Manually entering the password works fine!

I checked with a colleague who also uses 1Password to log into support.netapp.com and he confirmed he had no issues.

I'm using Mavericks with 1Password 4.1.1 (411001) (my colleague uses 4.0.8 so not sure if that makes a difference).

Thanks.

Comments

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for contacting us via our support email address. We will handle this issue via email.

This discussion has been closed.