1P4 not connecting with 1P mini [resolving through email]

Options
sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
edited December 2013 in Mac
This discussion was created from comments split from: "cannot connect to 1Password mini" on a Mac with multiple users.

Comments

• Lenny3200
    Lenny3200
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem in Mavericks. I cannot open 1P on one of My Macs at all. It says it cannot connect to the 1P Mini. Please update us when there is a solution. :((

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Lenny3200.

Are you having trouble with the 1P mini connection even when you're the only user logged in?

• Lenny3200
    Lenny3200
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, @sjk
    I have 1Password open and in use on my other Mac as well.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Lenny3200.

Is 1Password being used by different accounts on the same system when you're having the problem connecting to 1P mini? Or are you using 1Password with just one account on different systems and it's not working correctly on one of those systems?

• Lenny3200
    Lenny3200
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, @sjk
    I'm not sure what "using" means. On one computer the mini helper is visible on the toolbar. On the other I cannot open it.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Lenny3200.

I've split the issue you're having into a separate topic. Is 1Password 4 working okay on one of your Macs, but having trouble with 1P mini on your other Mac?

So we can better help you to get this sorted out through email please send a Diagnostics Report from your Mac that's having the problem; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.