Sync Stopped Working

Options
GrouseK9
GrouseK9
Community Member

Ok, this is a bummer. I upgraded all of my devices from 1Password 3 because I was having sync problems and it seemed the right thing to do. Had to MANUALLY reenter all my passwords because the migration app didn't work. I'm a bit peeved that my sync'ing has decided to stop working for some unknown reason.

My iPhone is using Version 4.3.2 on iOS 7.0.4 (11B554a) which syncs well with my iPod which is using ver. 4.3.2 on iOS 7.0.4 (11B554a). They seem to have things dialed in. Unfortunately, my Mac appears to be orphaned neither receiving nor sending updates. It is using ver. 4.1 (410009) on OS X (10.8.5). Please don't tell me that I'm going to have to do major heart surgery to get this thing all set up again. Everything says that it is sync'ing, but my Mac is lying.

Comments

• GrouseK9
    GrouseK9
    Community Member
    Options

One more factoid: I upgraded to 1Password 4 about 2-3 months ago and things seemed to work well. Don't know when it stopped working properly, but at least a few days.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2013
    Options

Hi, @GrouseK9.

Please accept my apology for not helping you out here sooner. If you're still having trouble is it with iCloud or Dropbox syncing? And has your Mac been restarting since syncing stopped working? Thanks in advance for that additional information.

This discussion has been closed.