Syncing multiple iOS devices via DropBox share?

Carl J. Stoneham
Carl J. Stoneham
Community Member

In an attempt to have only one 1Password agilekeychain, I have moved 1Password.agilekeychain to a shared folder in my DropBox for my wife to access. On the Mac/PC side of things, everything works just fine, and all of my iOS devices can find the share easily. My wife iPad (iOS 7), however, cannot track down the agilekeychain. I've verified it's there in her DropBox, and I don't see other hidden files that might get in the way. Anyone have some ideas on whether this should world (and if so, what might be causing it not to)?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Carl,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

It does sound like you've got everything set up correctly there. To get a bit of a closer look at things, I'd love to see a Diagnostics Report.

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.