1P4.1 - where did disable animations go?

Options
lhotka
lhotka
Community Member

I just upgraded to the App store version of 4.1. Where did you guys hide the setting to turn off the animations?

Comments

• lhotka
    lhotka
    Community Member
    Options

And there's no longer an option to disable animations. Please restore that option - they are simply annoying!

• lhotka
    lhotka
    Community Member
    Options

Well, I found this thread via google, and responded. Then went down a couple of pages in the search results and found out that it's been moved to the application preferences, not the mini preferences.

The online help page needs to be updated to reflect this - it still points to the login settings in the plugin.

• lhotka
    lhotka
    Community Member
    Options

They've moved to the application settings - the online help still points to the plugin settings.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @lhotka.

I've merged your posts about this into a single topic. Which specific help page(s) are you referring to that has older animation option information?

All help pages under Introduction | 1Password 3 User Guide are for 1Password 3, clearly identified by this page header graphic:

And those under Welcome to 1Password 4 for Mac are all for 1Password 4.

Google search results tend to match more older help.agilebits.com pages than newer learn.agilebits.com pages.

This discussion has been closed.