Multiple login credentials per website

Options
Pacifica
Pacifica
Community Member

It's nice that we can now include multiple websites per login but is there a way to do the opposite. For example I have to manage multiple Godaddy accounts for my clients. It would be nice not to have 10 different entries in 1Password. Is this passible?

Thanks.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pacifica,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Thanks so much for providing your use case here. Unfortunately right now there is no way to group multiple Logins under one website. I'll pass this along to our developers, but in the meantime, Smart Folders might help you keep things more organized. You can use the tag 'Clients' to group all client Logins into one Smart Folder, and keep your personal Logins in a separate folder. (As an organizational fiend, Smart Folders may be one of my favourite features in 1Password 4.)

I hope this helps, but I'd be happy to answer any further questions you might have :)

This discussion has been closed.