"Enable Cloud" heads-up

Options
Ray Salemi
Ray Salemi
Community Member

Hi,

I recently installed 1Password on a Mac that did not have iCloud enabled. 1Password told me to enable iCloud and opened the correct control panel. Then I enabled Documents and, for good measure, Safari.

I relaunched 1Password and again it told me that iCloud was not enabled. I quit from 1Password and restarted. Same result. I gave it a little time, tried again, no change.

Finally, I launched Pages just to test my connection. Pages came up and I selected iCloud, saw a bunch of documents that I had stored on iCloud so I knew the cloud was working.

Went back and launched 1Password and voila it worked.

I think that there was something about the iCloud connected to my Mac that was enabled when I used Pages to access the cloud. Thought I'd post here as a head's up.

All working now.

Thanks

Ray

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Ray,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Thanks for sending in your first-run experience. I'm sorry that things didn't go smoothly for you - although I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get things sorted out. I'll pass this case along to our developers to see if we can't improve this in the future!

This discussion has been closed.