Problems with 1P3(AS) to 1P4(MAS) upgrade, form filling

Options
sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: After Latest Update (4.1 build 410009), no login works.

Comments

• The39
    The39
    Community Member
    edited December 2013
    Options

Quite the same here...
    Trying to briefly recap my journey here to not overload mail support: Upgrading from 1P3(AS) to 1P4(MAS), 1P4 couldn't link to my Dropbox keychain. Tired to see an empty 1P window after opting for the auto-locate feature (and after reading around) I tried with these steps:

• Manually uninstalled every bit of 1P3 (tried before with uninstall & Agile-tools without success)
    • Restarted the Mac
    • Installed 1P4 from MAS
    • When prompted to confirm the correctly located keychain in Dropbox, I selected the option to manually browse a new archive and selected it manually

This seemed to work: I found all my items quickly populating 1P4 window... but... a closer look told that 1P4 is actually not linked to my dropbox keychain!!! ...it was some kind of "import"... In Preferences>Sync I have nothing selected, and If I try to select the dropbox keychain 1P4 tells me it will merge items! This would be such a tragedy! :D

Also, I have the browser extension not filling in, but this is another topic.

Cheers, 39

[Moderator: This post was split from: Failed upgrade: 1P3 => 1P4 (Mac App store).]

• The39
    The39
    Community Member
    Options

The same here.
    After some issues installing 1P4 (sorry folks, It's always me) :) I have the same problem. I'm writing here after trying the tool found in THIS page and checked THESE points... running MacOS 10.9.1 and Safari 7.0.1.

Really thanks, 39

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @The39.

I'm sorry your 1P4 upgrade hasn't gone smoothly. We would like to get all the issues sorted out through email so please send a Diagnostics Report from your Mac where 1P4 is having problems; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.