Safari and Firefox - Cannot Fill Item in Web Browser [resolved: Sophos reconfiguration]

Options
Jonathan_YOW
Jonathan_YOW
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

Clean reinstall of all software (including 1P4 - downloaded from the Agile site, not through App store) on a new MacBook Air yesterday running Mavericks, getting the "Cannot Fill Item in Web Browser" error with both Safari and Firefox. My mid-2012 MBA running Mavericks and 1P4 works just fine, even with Sophos and a firewall, never an issue.

I've been through the forums, tried all of the recommended solutions, nothing has worked - disabling firewall, disabling Sophos, reinstalling the Safari extension, turning off and on IP4 mini, restarting Safari, making sure Safari is in /Applications.

Annoying. Diagnostics report was sent in this AM.

Any solutions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Jonathan_YOW
    Jonathan_YOW
    Community Member
    Options

Hello AgileBits - no reponse to my issue and no response to my emailled diagnostics report! 1P4 does not work properly. Please respond.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2013
    Options

Hi, @Jonathan_YOW.

I apologize for the delay in responding here. Please double-check that you have Sophos configured as described/shown in this article:

Configuring Sophos

We've seen cases where the configuration has been reset, e.g. after a system upgrade. Thanks!

• Jonathan_YOW
    Jonathan_YOW
    Community Member
    edited December 2013
    Options

Very odd...I tried adding 127.0.0.1 to the permitted websites a couple days ago, didn't work. Just now added 127.0.0.1 to the proxies list and Sophos, everything worked. Deleted it from the proxies list, still works. Resolved!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi,@Jonathan_YOW.

Glad you could convince Sophos to let 1P4 work again. Thanks for letting me know.

This discussion has been closed.