After Latest Update (4.1 build 410009), no login works [moved to email]

Options
bfernald
bfernald
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

After updating from the App Store to 4.1 build 410009, i can no longer get 1Password to fill any login fields for any of my store login credentials. It loads the URL, acts like it is filling in the login fields.. But, leaves them blank. I have to manually open the 1Password Safari extension copy the password, paste it in, copy the username, paste it in. Also just found that the Password Generator Fill command exhibits the same behavior. Everything was working fine until updating to 4.1 build 410009.

To test, i deleted one of my stored credentials, re-logged into the website, had 1Password create a new set of saved credentials for it, then attempted to log back in. Same behavior.

please help - this makes 1Password pretty much worthless :(

This is running on a late 2013 MBA, OS X 10.9.1 ...

Thanks!
Brian

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, Brian ( @bfernald ).

I'm sorry you're having trouble with form filling and the Password Generator after the 4.1 update. Could you please try restarting 1Password mini and see if that fixes the problems? If not, please send a Diagnostics Report from your Mac and we'll help you in email; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• bfernald
    bfernald
    Community Member
    Options

HI - thank you for the quick response. I have tried restarting the 1Password mini, but it did not solve the issue. I have sent in the diagnostic information.

Thanks! Brian

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2013
    Options

Report received, Brian ( @bfernald ) -- thanks! We'll be working with you in email to resolve this.

This discussion has been closed.