Wordpress not accepting input from 1Password

Options
RodD
RodD
Community Member

It's been sporadic with previous versions, but with the current version of 1Password (4.1.1) my Wordpress site (v. 3.7.1; not on wordpress.org) will not accept any login input from 1Password using Firefox 25.0.1. Most of the time the user ID and password appears in the login dialog, then blanks with the dialog remaining open, but no data appears to be passed to Wordpress and it never logs in. Usually if I login manually, the user ID appears in whatever field was active behind the login dialog (if it had timed out while open and was requesting the login info again)--i.e., 1Password appears to be entering the user ID in that background field.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RodD,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting 1Password to play nicely with Wordpress. I've just tested it here, and it seems to be behaving as expected. If you're still having difficulty, please try manually saving a new entry:

• Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary
    • Click the gear icon (or vault icon if multiple vaults are enabled) in the upper right corner.
    • Select Save new login.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Revisit the site and see if 1Password fills in the site correctly.

Let me know how that works!

This discussion has been closed.