1Password keeps asking for Secret Key on Samsung tablet

This discussion was created from comments split from: How to find secret key when all my devices I'm using do not show it?.

Comments

• sjhara
    sjhara
    Community Member

Keeps asking for secret key on my new Samsung tablet . Already have on my Samsung Nook

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@sjhara: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account and sync your data from another device or create a new vault.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

Either way, let me know if you have any questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.