To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Support Requests Gone Unanswered

Options
networkgeek
networkgeek
Community Member

I have been attempting to reach support for an issue with my online 1Password account since Sunday. I have sent multiple messages that have gone unanswered. I've tried to reach someone via your Twitter account. Nothing but a tweet reply sent yesterday at 5:03AM saying someone was going to reach out. Nothing. Tried support+urgent@1password.com. Nothing. I submitted a new support request now since the first one [#YQD-76693-186] has gone nowhere. [#JFN-67546-138] is the new ID. I need someone to provide a meaningful response ASAP. My patience is wearing thin.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

@networkgeek

Our email support team replies to inquires in the order they are received, based on the timestamp on the newest email in the thread. By continuously replying to your thread you keep bumping yourself to the end of the line. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be with you as soon as we can, but we're currently dealing with a very high volume of requests. I'll see what I can do to expedite things for you considering the situation.

Ben

ref: YQD-76693-186

This discussion has been closed.