To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Complete export missing?

philmcole
philmcole
Community Member
edited January 2019 in Memberships

Hello,

am I blind or is there simply no option to export all my data including all documents?

I have a lot of documents since I had lots of attachments that got all converted into documents upon import, so manually exporting them would be too tedious. The available export formats 1pif, csv and txt can not possibly contain my documents, since those are jpeg, pdf etc. The documentation doesn't mention documents either.

I want a completely export all of my data. How do I do it?

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 7.2.4
OS Version: macOS 10.14.3
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• Hi, @philmcole.

Unfortunately, documents are excluded from exports right now. I know this is a problem, and I'd love to get it solved soon.

• philmcole
    philmcole
    Community Member

Hello, @rob .

Unfortunately this is a complete no-go for me, since I can't rely blindly on a service to store my most precious data. If you don't allow me to export my own data (meaning all my data), such that I can safely store it away for emergencies, I simply can not use your service. Thanks.

• Understood. It is possible to save documents out separately, but as Rob mentioned they are not (yet) included with exports.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.