A more RELIABLE sms/voice OTP tool for our fintech

TonyAdade
TonyAdade
Community Member

Hi Guys,
First time user. My cofounders and I are running a fintech startup somewhere in Africa. We have been scouting for a more reliable sms/voice OTP platform as sms deliverability has been a challenge since we used Twilio. Our little research reveals that ringcaptcha (ringcaptcha.com) shows a lot of promise in this space and are very good at solving deliverability issues. I would like to know if anyone knows about them or used their service to validate this assertion before we make any major investment in their tool.
Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:BEST SMS/VOICE OTP

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TonyAdade: I think you may be in the wrong place. This is the support forum for 1Password. Phone-based authentication is not secure because the phone networks are not secure, so it isn't something we'd be recommending to anyone. If you have questions about 1Password though, we can definitely help with that. :)

• TonyAdade
    TonyAdade
    Community Member

Noted with thanks. Could you kindly recommend forums, where can get trusted experts to help me?

• I don't have any first hand experience with forums relating to the subject you're looking to discuss (comparisons between various SMS/VoIP providers), but Reddit.com has "subreddits" (forums) for just about every subject. Some that may be worth looking at are...

I can't guarantee either of these would be the appropriate spot, or that they'll produce any results, but without any background myself I think that is the best I can offer. I hope it helps.

Ben

• TonyAdade
    TonyAdade
    Community Member

This is worth exploring Ben and I am very thankful to both of you. You have been patient and awesome in your responses.
    I will check them out to see if there will be light in there.
    That said, I would look out for 1password related things and engage.
    Best,
    Anthony

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.