Moving vault items has invisible maximum.

Ratjetoe
Ratjetoe
Community Member

I want to move all my vault items (900+) to another account in Europe, from the iOS app on my iPhone. However, there seems to be an invisible maximum of vault items to be moved at once. I started with all, but that was not possible, so I had to select all the vault items in batches, moving them one by one. Other family members need to move all their vault items too, and they also have more vault items than stars in the sky :)
Is there a possibility to increase the maximum of vault items allowed to move at once?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi @Ratjetoe,

The limit isn't based on the number of items, but rather on the time required to complete. If your request isn't being completed before the timeout it may help to try from a faster internet connection, or to split the move into chunks (e.g. move all of the items that begin with A, then the ones that begin with B, and so on).

Ben

• Ratjetoe
    Ratjetoe
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    Thank you for your clarification about the time limit. Our internet connection is 50 MB/s, up and down, so I thought 900 items wouldn't be a problem.
    Too bad there is no other option. In that case, I'll schedule my family members for a few hours of clicking time ;)

• Sorry about that. I'd recommend trying the move all at once first, especially if they don't have more than 1000 or so items.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.