Logging into my 1Password account

gdahilig
gdahilig
Community Member

I upgraded my iPhone and now my 2FA app doesn't work. Not sure how to log onto my.1password.com account. When I log in, it sends the 2fa code, but it's never received on my phone.

How do I reset 2FA?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• gdahilig
    gdahilig
    Community Member

1Password: 7

• gdahilig
    gdahilig
    Community Member

Ahhh. I found out how to turn it off: https://support.1password.com/two-factor-authentication/

Will try that when I can sign into an "authorized browser".

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @gdahilig! Yep, was just going to suggest that: if you still have any browsers for which you have not cleared local storage, you may be able to sign in with just your Master Password, then shut off 2FA from there. If your 1Password account is an individual account, and you can't find or don't have any browsers on your Mac that allow you to sign in with just your Master Password, please get in contact with our team at support@1password.com and we'll see what we can do. But before you go that route, try with all browsers on your Mac, to see if any of them are already authorized, since that's much easier/quicker.

• gdahilig
    gdahilig
    Community Member

Thanks, Lars!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@gdahilig - you're quite welcome! Glad I was able to confirm what you already suspected. Let me know if you need further assistance. :)

This discussion has been closed.