Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't open database on mac

Comments

• derek_l_beatty
    derek_l_beatty
    Community Member

This appeared after I logged in after starting Mac. Prior to that I had logged out, background switched from my custom background to the standard Mojave background, but I never got the login field prompts, and I had to force power off with the power button. Mojave 10.14.3. 1P version: Finder says 7.2.4. I don't know what version 1P says itself as it won't launch.

• derek_l_beatty
    derek_l_beatty
    Community Member

Also, requiring people to register for the support forum, which requires creating a password, to get support when their password manager is dead, doesn't seem quite right!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @derek_l_beatty! I'm sorry for the trouble. We don't require people to post here. We also don't require any personally-identifying information from you if you do create a forum account; just an email address and username (and password), which can and should be different from any other passwords you use. There is also email support at support@1password.com, which requires no registration. I see you've also asked this question of our email support staff, so let's keep the conversation going there instead of in this public forum, since this will likely involve details of your personal 1Password setup which should not be in this public forum. Thanks! We answer support requests in the order we receive them, so please bear with us as we're currently in a bit of a backlog, but one of us should be with you shortly. :)

This discussion has been closed.