Which 1Password is best for my needs?

arealie
arealie
Community Member

I have a license for 1Password 6 for Mac. I believe this was a one-time purchase, and I don't pay a monthly membership fee. I work for a small nonprofit. We rely on volunteers. One feature I like is being able to share a vault of passwords. I have a few questions....
1) What's the difference between the licensed version that I have, and one with monthly pricing, for example for Teams?
2) Do I have the best version of 1Password for my needs?
3) Do my volunteers need to purchase their own 1Password in order to use the vault?
Thanks for you help!
Sincerely,
Debbie

1Password Version: 1Password 6 version 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 10.14.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2019

Hi @arealie

I understand you'd like to get the latest information about using 1Password with your non-profit. You're currently a major version of 1Password behind. 1Password 6 has been retired and is no longer being updated. We'd always recommend keeping up to date with the latest versions of all of your software, but especially 1Password, your operating system, and your web browser. 1Password membership would ensure that you always have access to the latest versions of 1Password for all of your compatible devices. You can read more about what membership offers here:

About 1Password membership

We do have a membership option for non-profits that would get you and your colleagues on the latest version of 1Password with the ability to securely share data. Our business team would be in the best position to help you with that. They can be reached at business@1password.com. Thanks!

Ben

• arealie
    arealie
    Community Member

Thank you, Ben! I appreciate your quick response! I will reach out to the business team!!

• You're very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.