Feature Request: "Archive" Toggle on Logins

shmcg
shmcg
Community Member

Hello.

I keep all passwords in my main vault and do not have an archive vault. I know that creating an "Archive" vault may be an answer to this, but I don't think that is the same use case. I would love if there was a toggle on Logins to Archive the login. Ideally, this toggle would remove the login from Watchtower notifications and remove it from the standard search and only have it pop when "search all fields" or similar is chosen. A couple reasons I would want this:

• I have passwords for sites that no longer exist. Yes, I could just move this to an Archive vault excluded from all vaults, but for easy access, I would probably have that vault up all the time. In addition, I do not know if removing from all vaults also removes from Watchtower.
  • I have logins for sites that I have cancelled, and my account is gone. When a security alert pops up, I am told to change my password. But that account no longer exists. I like to keep these for record keeping purposes.
  • I have logins that are still useful for long term purposes, but I don't want them coming up when I go to populate my logins. An example of this would be my college Google accounts. I have these pulled in by other mail, but still want to be able to log in directly.

Thanks for your consideration.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi @shmcg

I'll pass it along. In the mean time, creating an Archive vault would serve most of those purposes.

This discussion has been closed.