Safari and Chrome extensions not syncing or finding Appleid when 1Password.app does

When I use the 1Password 7 desktop app (iMac 2017) with my 1family account it finds my two favorites just fine. I wanted to change my apple id password and so went into the app and did it. However when I try finding the apple id saved account information within either the Safari 1password extension or the chrome extension they don't find it. I'm totally baffled because I know this has worked before. I thought it (the 1pass extensions) was not finding the appleid account because the wrong url was stored. So I made sure to put the correct url in there. Still the extensions are not able to find it. Then I thought perhaps it was limited to the Chrome extension, and so tried it on Safari and the same behavior is exhibited. Can't figure out what's wrong. Any ideas? Attaching screenshot.

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.14.3
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @tonishumaker,

Can you try editing the Apple Login item from inside the main 1Password window. Once in edit mode you'll find a new option titled display. The default setting is Suggest in browser but I'm wondering if yours is set to Never suggest in browser. That would explain why it isn't visible in 1Password mini but is from the main 1Password window.

This discussion has been closed.