How do I set up the App on my wife's phone without enabling access to the Private vault?

taubman
taubman
Community Member
edited February 2019 in Families

I'm trying to set up 1Password on my wife's iPhone but when I do it she has access to my private vault which I don't really want. Not sure how to control that access.

1Password Version: 7.2.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I set up the App on my wife's phone without enabling access to the Private vault?

ref: UTW-52372-211

Comments

• taubman
    taubman
    Community Member
    edited February 2019

When I scan the setup code it come in as me not her.

ref: UTW-52372-211

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@taubman - it sounds as if you might have an individual 1Password account instead of 1Password Families, but it's hard to be certain from just your description. However, something like this that includes details of you and/or your wife's sign-ups for 1password.com accounts should be handled in private via email instead of in this public forum. I see you've already asked this same question there, so let's continue the conversation via email. We answer user requests/emails in the order we receive them, and we have been experiencing a surge in customer support requests recently. One of us should be with you shortly, however -- thanks for your patience. :)

This discussion has been closed.