Can't complete account recovery - says info is incorrect

Options
melissaluce
melissaluce
Community Member

Hi,
Long story, Used to belong to a family account, then somehow got booted. Then I started my own trial account, then was invited to join family (this was a new family account I believe.) Had family organizer go through all the steps first to invite, then when that didn't work, went through all the steps for account recovery, but when I go to switch accounts, it says I have the wrong password or account info. So we tried a second time to recover the account. I have only had 2 master passwords the whole time I have used 1 password. I tried both. The more recent one opens the web browser version, but won’t allow me to switch accounts on desktop app. We have spent hours trying to unlock the apps. Not just for me, but for other family members. Please help! We're getting so tired of getting nowhere with this.

1Password Version: 7.?
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: windows 7
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:Can't complete account recovery - says info is incorrect

Comments

• isha_ag
    isha_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi melissaluce,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty here. Since your issue involves looking up your account details and other private information, please email the details to support@1password.com and we'll be happy to get this sorted out for you. When you email in you'll get an automated reply from BitBot with a support ID. Please post that ID here - that'll help us connect the pieces!

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.