1Password Team Account Canceled without any communcation

sarahfriedlander
sarahfriedlander
Community Member
edited February 2019 in Business and Teams

Around 9:30AM Eastern we received an email that our 1Password Team Account was canceled without any prior communication. All owners can no longer access billing. We have been trying for the last 2.5 hours to communicate with 1Password on Twitter. Unresponsive, and not helpful. We need this fixed - this is critical to the entire company.

IWH-51517-747

1Password has said they have responded, we have checked spam, all email activity logs for the organization and have received nothing. We need this resolved - we cannot wait more time. How can an entire organization rely on 1Password if there is no way to fix issues like this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @sarahfriedlander

The person who opened ticket IWH-51517-747 has been corresponding with our team.

Ben

• sarahfriedlander
    sarahfriedlander
    Community Member

Yes, it has since been solved. I'm wondering why this took so long (almost 2.5 hours) for 1Password to respond?

• @sarahfriedlander

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for the fact that we failed to meet your expectation here. We do provide priority support for 1Password Business customers. I see this issue is flagged for follow up by your account rep, Alex. Alex will be in touch with further details on Monday. Additionally Mhyar is currently corresponding with your colleague who originally opened the email thread. I am going to ask Mhyar to loop you in on that email thread. You should be hearing from him shortly.

Ben

• sarahfriedlander
    sarahfriedlander
    Community Member

Thank you.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@sarahfriedlander - on behalf of Ben, you're quite welcome. :) Glad he was able to help!

This discussion has been closed.