Syncing between an iphone and a Chromebook?

Gregby
Gregby
Community Member

I have an iphone and just bought a Chromebook. Is there a way to sync between those two devices? As in syncing between iOS and Android without using a PC or Mac?
All of my versions and extensions are the latest updates.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is there a way to sync between devices without a pc or mac?

Comments

• Hi @Gregby,

Yes, that can be done with 1Password membership and the 1Password X Chrome extension:

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Gregby
    Gregby
    Community Member

I bought the pre-membership 1Password and would prefer to not switch to the membership, cuz, ya know, I already paid. Any way to do it outside of the subscription service?

• Any way to do it outside of the subscription service?

1Password X requires a membership.

I bought the pre-membership 1Password and would prefer to not switch to the membership, cuz, ya know, I already paid.

I'd recommend reaching out to our sales team at sales@1password.com if you'd like help in that regard. Please include receipts for any 1Password related purchases. When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Ben

• Gregby
    Gregby
    Community Member

I don't want help with purchases, or switching to a membership. I'd just like my original question answered.

Is there, or is there not, outside of a Mac, PC, or membership, a way to sync passwords between an iphone and a Chromebook?

• @Gregby

Generally not. The one option that may be possible would be to install 1Password for Android on your Chromebook. This will only be possible if your Chromebook has access to the Google Play Store (not all of them do). 1Password for Android doesn't integrate into ChromeOS, so filling will not be possible, but you could sync your data between 1Password for iOS and 1Password for Android using Dropbox, which would allow you to view it on the Chromebook.

Otherwise what you're asking for would require membership.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.