Family member not able to gain Family account access.

DetectveFaun
DetectveFaun
Community Member

I upgraded to a Family account and invited my wife. She now shows up as an active member in the Family account settings but on her account, it does not show that she is a member. Her account is frozen because the trial period is over but shows nothing of the Family account. How can I fix this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:wifes account not showing up in family

Comments

• Hi @DetectveFaun

It sounds like there are two memberships involved here: your 1Password Families membership, and some other membership which your wife has created. To get on the right track your wife would need to sign into her account within your membership, move all of her data there, and then delete the old membership:

1. Move and copy items | 1Password
    2. How to delete your 1Password account

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• kaulanak
    kaulanak
    Community Member

I have a that similar issue but my question concerns how to gain access to information via the app. My mom can get her shared vault (view only) on the website but I would like her to be able to use the app instead because it's more user friendly for an 82 year old. Do we need to buy anything in addition?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kaulanak!

I have just replied to your question in the new discussion you created. Let's keep the conversation there so we can keep things better organized :)

This discussion has been closed.