Can't share an item to a shared vault

Hello, I'm the admin for our 1Password Teams plan. I'm trying to share a password from my personal vault to a shared vault that my team member has access to. I've checked that I'm still the owner and administrator of the shared vault.

In 1Password.com, I click on the icon to Move/Copy the item but the only options available are Duplicate or Print.
In the 1Password app for Windows, I select the item, click on the Item menu, click Share but the two vaults are greyed out and cannot be selected.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Customery,

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble moving a password to the Shared vault. If the option to move an item is not available, that does indeed seem like you may not have the right permissions to the vault. I'd like to dig into this in more depth to see why exactly that would be the case, however given that we'll need to talk specifics of your account, could you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com? Please include a link to this forum thread, and reply here with your Support ID that you'll receive in an automated email. That'll help us connect the dots. We'll continue the investigation over email.

• Customery
    Customery
    Community Member

Hi @Meek, thanks for following up. I've submitted a ticket: #GZR-88839-437. Customery

• mathieu_g
    mathieu_g
    1Password Alumni

Thank you, @Customery! I can confirm that we have received your email. Let's continue the conversation there in private. :)

This discussion has been closed.