To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I un-cancel a subscription in the Google Play store?

goron59
goron59
Community Member

I started a trial on my Android phone via Play store and what I usually do is cancel straight away so I don't forget in a month's time.
This is usually fine as you can uncancel if you want to continue.

However, it doesn't look like this is possible at play dot google dot com for 1password.

What can I do?

1Password Version: 7.1.2 (android)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: n/a but Android, macOS, iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I uncancel a subscription in the Google Play store?

Comments

• Hello @goron59,
    It's great to hear you've enjoyed your 30 day free trial - could you confirm if you are able to see/manage your subscription using this direct link to 1Password subscriptions on Google play? https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions?package=com.agilebits.onepassword

If you're unable to restore your subscription there, please contact us here so we can help you by switching your subscription from a google play subscription, to let you manage your billing by yourself via 1Password.com. :+1:

• goron59
    goron59
    Community Member

Hi, I can see/manage my subscription at that link yes, but there's no option to un-cancel.
    It says:

1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet (Individual Monthly Subscription)
    Free until 16 Apr 2019, then £3.69/ month

and

Cancels on 16 Apr 2019

(today is 18 March 2019)

If I click Manage I see a popup showing similar information, an option to add a backup payment method and a close button.

If I can't uncancel, then do I let the free trial subscription expire, then try to recover it?
    I hope so as I've spent the best part of a day adding all my passwords, so I don't want to lose them!

Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @goron59!

If I can't uncancel, then do I let the free trial subscription expire, then try to recover it?

You can probably do that, but it might be more convenient to you to subscribe directly through us so you can avoid doing some Play Store management, if you prefer. As Benji mentioned, if you want to get in touch with us, we will be happy to help you get this sorted out via email, so we don't share information on a public forum :)

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

This discussion has been closed.