I've been reading a bunch to make sure I understand all the ramifications of making a switch and have a few last questions.
I'm currently using 6.8.9 (5-person license) on Mojave.
1) My in-law invited me into his family. I can see his shared vault. When he did that, I believe it set up a 1password.com account for me under the email address he sent it to AND with the master password that it asked me to type in. To confirm, I now have a 1password account, is that correct?
2) I'm about to setup my immediate family with a family account. Again, I'm currently using a single user (5-person) license. When I create the family account, do I create another 1password account or do I use the same email address as in #1 above so that when I go to 1password.com, it will ask me which account I want to login to?
3) It seems with the family account, it gives me a web version of 1password. Is that correct? I have a family member that can't install the app on her computer but if there is a web version, then it's not a problem. (She just needs to see info - she won't use an app on her computer. She'll only use 1password on her phone.
4) On a Mac, what is the minimum version of 1Password that will work with a family plan?
5) If I set up my family plan shared vault to be on iCloud, does that mean that the rest of the family needs to have an iCloud account? The same goes with dropbox.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided