To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Does anyone know how to get stand alone data into 1p cloud login?

ckp
ckp
Community Member
edited March 2019 in Memberships

i created a trial 1p cloud login. i would like to have everything in it from my mac 1p 6 stand alone. for the life of me i can't figure out how to do this, so the cloud login is useless so far
Just to be clear here, I currently have the old 1p version 4 on my win 10 system and 1p 6 (i use this one most) on my Mac, and I just created a cloud 1p login account. The instructions in the following link doesn't happen or match up at all:
https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/

I was never asked if I want to move my stand alone data on my Mac to my subscription. I do however have my subscription login account in my Mac 1p preferences and my nearly empty cloud vault available in my Mac 1p 6.
What I want is for my cloud 1p to have my Mac's stand alone 1p 6 vaults (i have two vaults in stand alone).
Just can't seem to make this seemingly simple and necessary action to come forth.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ckp
    ckp
    Community Member

Finally figured out how to manually select all items in stand alone and choose menu option Item->share->cloud vault name->copy

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ckp!

Thank you for posting the solution here too! I am sure it will help other users who have the same question :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.