1Password 7 Safari browser extension not working on Mojave

Options
stephenscaringi
stephenscaringi
Community Member

After upgrading to Mac OS X Mojave, Safari 12, and 1Password 7, the Safari browser extension doesn't work anymore. When I click on the button in the toolbar, the 1P app launches and its login window flashes for a second, then disappears. Weirdly, I can't get the 1P button to show in the Mac OS menu bar.

I've tried reinstalling/restarting after choosing the "Completely quit 1Password" option, but that didn't work.

Here's a link to a video showing the behavior: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/now7dqwii6zxco1/AAD7uLRqR9O_waLZz9FeY9bpa?dl=0&preview=Screen+Recording+2019-03-25+at+3.42.38+PM.mov

Thanks,
Stephen

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:safari 12

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stephenscaringi! Welcome to the forum!

I will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing information on a public forum, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac and send it to us via email so we can continue the conversation over there:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#WQN-21991-518]

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @stephenscaringi only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out :)

• stephenscaringi
    stephenscaringi
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana,

I followed the instructions from the "How to send a 1Password diagnostics report" page and emailed the diagnostics zip file back to agilebits support.

Thanks,
    Stephen

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@stephenscaringi - thanks! We'll follow up with you via email. :)

ref: WQN-21991-518

This discussion has been closed.