Remember me - WordPress

Hi,

I have bunch of WordPress site logins and some of them have checkbox, some doesn't.

I remember long time ago I used Sticky Passwords for Windows and they did have the option for you to choose if you want remember me ticket on or off on login.

Do you have such functionality or I have to do that per-site and if per-site, how to do that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Remember me

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@soidjsjfspoifjoi: If you save the login manually using the 1Password desktop app/extension that may be able to save and later "fill" the checkbox. It really depends on how the page is coded:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials, check the box, etc.
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Reload the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password fill it

Does that help? :)

• soidjsjfspoifjoi
    soidjsjfspoifjoi
    Community Member

Why there is a support forum when nobody answers to it?

• soidjsjfspoifjoi
    soidjsjfspoifjoi
    Community Member

What's the reason for these "support forums" to exist when nobody answers them. At first, I was thinking that the answers are only visible for registered numbers. Now I get that the majority of the questions are just not answered. It makes a very bad impression on your company and product. If I will have to spend my money on the next major version of 1Password or Dashlane, or someone else, I wouldn't choose 1Password for sure.

• soidjsjfspoifjoi
    soidjsjfspoifjoi
    Community Member

What's the reason for these "support forums" to exist when nobody answers them. At first, I was thinking that the answers are only visible for registered numbers. Now I get that the majority of the questions are just not answered. It makes a very bad impression on your company and product. If I will have to spend my money on the next major version of 1Password or Dashlane, or someone else, I wouldn't choose 1Password for sure.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@soidjsjfspoifjoi: I'm not sure I follow. I answered you last week. I'm not famous or anything, but I don't think it's right to call me "nobody". :lol: And, actually, while this is not a chat room and we do not reply instantaneously, others are also answered, with the exception of those we haven't yet gotten to today. So I'm not sure what you're referring to here. If you're not seeing comments at all, you're probably blocking them with some software.

Anyway, please see my earlier comments and give my suggestion a try.:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/499101/#Comment_499101

Let me know what you find. :)

This discussion has been closed.