Disable 1Password in Asana's fields

2»

Comments

• apasternak
    apasternak
    Community Member

@kaitlyn, that's it exactly, but notice how your layout is different from one in my screenshot above. Below is a fuller view to really see the difference. We're on Atlassian Confluence 7.0.5, while you probably got the latest and greatest, which explains the difference. But between this and the HTML for the field I provided above, hopefully you now see how this scenario occurs.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks again, @apasternak. I think you're right. After adding more users to my Confluence account and having them watch the page, I'm still not seeing the same "Manage Watchers" layout as the one in your screenshot. Luckily, you've provided enough info for me to get a report going. Just curious, is your company planning on updating to the latest Confluence, or is there a reason for staying on a previous version? I ask that without knowing much, if anything, about how Confluence works, so it may be a pointless question.

Either way, I've passed the info you've given me along to our developers now. :)

ref: dev/core/core#1048

• apasternak
    apasternak
    Community Member

Most med/large companies are predictably slow in rolling out versions of just about any major software, whether it's Windows or Atlassian products. It's a great argument for the SaaS model, if you're a sw vendor. We recently just upgraded our Confluence, actually, but I don't think it's ever operationally wise for an IT manager to ever run latest release unless there's an emergency reason.

One other confusing thing about Atlassian is that their versioning AND features differ between self-hosted versions, like ours, and online cloud ones. You may be evaluating the latter, the feature set for which may not even be available in the hosted (aka Server) version until some time down the road, if ever.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@apasternak – That makes sense to me. I'm sure the free trial includes the cloud version, so that's a very good point. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.