Hi,
since the last build, 1P ask me to register (or change) an existing valid entry

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: beta 5
OS Version: OS X 10.14.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• @mbk28,

can you post a screenshot of what 1Password is showing you when you attempt to make an edit to an existing item?

• mbk28
    mbk28
    Community Member

ok next time, I have it

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1: Sounds good!

• mbk28
    mbk28
    Community Member

hi,
    this morning, there is an update and don't have the problem again

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Great! Thanks for letting us know. We're here if you need us. :)

• mbk28
    mbk28
    Community Member

Hi,the problem come back

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mbk28: Can you be more specific? What are the steps you're taking? It looks like you're filling loin credentials using your browser, and 1Password is trying to offer to save them. 1Password should prompt you to unlock if it is locked, as shown in your screenshot. So this is what I would expect.

• mbk28
    mbk28
    Community Member

Hi,
    I'm going on the website, I clique on the place to enter the mail or account, as you see on the second screen (select the mbk28 in the screen from 1P) I have an entry, so I select it and then, after, I have the first screen asking me to register the password.
    I will make a video screen as soon I can

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mbk28: What's the URL for the login form? And what browser version are you using? I'll be happy to test it. :)

• mbk28
    mbk28
    Community Member

it's forges of Empire in this exemple (but have the problem on other sites, I use the last safari build for Mac OS Mojave (Version 12.1 (14607.1.40.1.4))

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@mbk28

Can you please share the whole and exact URL this is happening on so we can test this?

I also noticed in your last screenshot that it looks like you also have Safari password management enabled, and both 1Password and Safari are working at the same time. I am not sure this could be the issue, but do you see the same behavior if you ask Safari to stop offering to save and suggest passwords?

• mbk28
    mbk28
    Community Member

the complete url: https://fr.forgeofempires.com

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @mbk28, I will do a test and see what happens here.

In the meantime, can you please let me know what happened if you disabled Safari password management feature?

• mbk28
    mbk28
    Community Member

where I can find management feature?
    can't download the video 🙁 accept only photos

This discussion has been closed.