Having issues with Pro Features

Options
Grumpstress
Grumpstress
Community Member

I was using the free version but purchased the Pro Features on January 14th. The way it was listed when I purchased it is below:

Pro Features (1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet) $9.99

At this same time I did a factory reset on my phone. Now I can't log in at all. It brings up a screen giving me the option to start my trial or if I'm already using 1password to find my vault. Unfortunately this was erased during the factory reset.

I tried sending an email to 1Password Support and I got this response.

On 3/3/2019 6:08 PM, 1Password Support wrote:

Hi Denise,

>

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password.

>

It looks like you purchased the Pro features for the standalone version, rather than a subscription. When you see the option to sign in from the app, this means to sign into a subscription account. If you don't have a subscription, you won't want to sign into an account. Instead, you'll need to sync your data.

>

Do you know if you were previously syncing using Dropbox? If so, scroll down on the welcome screen and choose the Dropbox option.

>

Let me know how that goes! Thanks and have a great day!

>
>
>

--
Peri Ahmadi
Charms Master @ 1Password

I responded back that I was not using Dropbox before so how do I get started but have not heard back.

How do I get started using 1Password?

Thank you

Denise

1Password Version: 7.1.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @Grumpstress. :)

I replied to your second email on March 15th, asking about what devices you're using. Can you please check your inbox, including folders such as 'Spam' and 'Updates' for my reply? If you don't have it, please reply back to the original email to let me know what devices you're using 1Password on. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.