Can I get 1P to auto-submit my logins like it used to do?

bkord123
bkord123
Community Member

Hi folks. I use a keyboard shortcut to have 1P fill in my login information. In previous releases, I've been able to select an option where, in addition to filling in my credentials, it would also "press enter" for me and log me in. The way it works now is the keyboard shortcut fills in my info, but I have to press enter or click submit. I much prefer being able to initiate all of that with one keyboard shortcut. Let me know if this is unclear at all. Any help is appreciated.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 7.2.5
OS Version: 10.14.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• peacekeeper
    peacekeeper
    Community Member

It‘s clear what you want but not possible anymore. For enhanced security auto-submit is no longer available for any browser extension in macOS.

• bkord123
    bkord123
    Community Member

Ah! Ok, at least I know now to keep looking for that option. Thank you very much.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bkord123!

Peacekeeper is correct (thank you for the assist!): after some updates in the latest macOS versions, 1Password will now only fill your details, but will not be able to submit them anymore.

• bkord123
    bkord123
    Community Member

This is what I get for not reading the release notes! Thank you again!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@bkord123 you are very welcome!

And no worries, if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to get back to me anytime, I will be happy to help you.

Have a wonderful day!

This discussion has been closed.