Bookmarks(n) archived in the forums workaround.

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited April 2019 in Lounge

Only staff can read my posts while I am sandboxed. Anyway I had this tedious idea. Due to the Bookmarks disappearing after some time and it is still unresolved, go search for the actual Bookmarks(n) discussions and it will have a yellow star in the corner. Remove the yellow stars and hopefully the Bookmarks(n) will clear itself? Who will remember what they bookmarked if was from long ago? Agilebits staff have made 10s of thousands of comments and discussions.

The tedious part is attempting to remember what was important that needed bookmarking.

Something Agilebits staff can try as Vanilla is not solving the issue. If the empty Bookmarks(n) bothers people? There had been posts on this topic but no resolution.

After clearing Bookmarks, anyone can (optionally) rebookmark them if they wish to do so.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited April 2019

I found my Bookmarks(1). I removed the yellow star from the discussion and now it is Bookmarks(). It took some effort though.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, I'm sorry for the confusion there. This is a limitation of the forum software. It's possible it will be improved in the future, but it's not something we can say for certain. Thanks for your feedback, and I'm glad that workaround helped in the mean time. Have a great weekend! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited April 2019

Happy Easter, to @brenty and everyone at Agilebits.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2019

Thank you! Happy Easter to you too :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Good luck in finding a solution to forum issues. I am out of ideas that anyone is willing to listen to. :)

@ag_ana notification of her comment appeared in email so that's working, at least. I missed some previous notification when it was down for about 2 months (60 days) earlier.

• :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.