How do I ask a question?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Documents on iPhone.

Comments

• Maddogjohn
    Maddogjohn
    Community Member

I must be stupid. I have a question but I can’t figure out how to ask it except by leaving a comment to another question. Could someone please tell be how to post a new question

• Hi @Maddogjohn

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble getting started with the forum. For what it's worth, you can always reach us directly by email at support@1password.com. As for how to ask a question here in the forum...

First, select the category that is most appropriate for your question:

Then select the "new discussion" button:

Fill in the resulting form and then click "post question." I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Maddogjohn
    Maddogjohn
    Community Member

I don’t have that showing up anywhere. Here is a screen shot of what I get.

• @Maddogjohn

It looks like you may be accessing the forum in "1Browser" (the browser built into 1Password). Please try in Safari. If you need to log into the forum in Safari you can find instructions on how to do that here:

Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

Ben

• Maddogjohn
    Maddogjohn
    Community Member

I am accessing it through the 1browser. I can’t login through safari because it wants a secret key. I don’t have. Secret key because I have a stand-alone version of 1Password.

• You're at the wrong website in Safari. :) Try this link in Safari: https://discussions.agilebits.com/

Ben

This discussion has been closed.