To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have my secret key, and started using 1 Password Sunday. Now I am locked out! HELP!

LenAdler
LenAdler
Community Member

I am an individual user. I have 2 Macs, and an iPhone. What does it take to open the browser window with a password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.14
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I have my secret key, and started using 1 Password Sunday. Now I am locked out! HELP!

Comments

• Hi @LenAdler,

I'm not sure I understand the question... Are you able to log in at https://my.1password.com/ ? If not, what error message do you get when trying to do so?

Ben

• LenAdler
    LenAdler
    Community Member

Not able to log in, Ben. It tells me to ask my administrator, but that's me.

• LenAdler
    LenAdler
    Community Member

I had saved the password in keychain, and used my fingerprint to insert it. What gives? That was two days ago.

• I can't think of any error messages we give at my.1password.com about asking an administrator. Would you be able to post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

▷ How to take a screenshot

If the screenshot contains any personal details (such as your email address) please email it to us instead of posting it here (this is a public forum). You can reach us at support+forum@1password.com. Please post the support ID you get back from the autoresponder BitBot here.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.