Ability to filter/prefer results

Hi there!

The name of one of the website logins I've saved in my vault coincidentally partially matches a string within my email address.
When using the search function to look for this website by typing its name, it brings up all logins with that email address as well.
I'd like to know whether it's possible to only filter for the title instead of the login credentials or to enable to prefer one over the other.

Cheers!
Deformance

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.15.2
OS Version: Windows 10 x64
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Deformance! Welcome to the forum. 👋 Is this when searching for a Login to fill, or when searching generally inside a 1Password app? Is this in 1Password mini, or are you using the 1Password X browser extension?

• Deformance
    Deformance
    Community Member

Thank you @ag_mcarlyle! 👋
    This is when I'm searching for a login to be redirected from within the (Google Chrome) browser extension.

• It's not currently possible to change what 1Password X is searching on. As a workaround for this one particular Login, I would probably suggest renaming it in such a way that you can search for that name without it bringing up results matching your email address, if at all possible. I don't know if that'll match your workflow at all, but it's certainly an option.

This discussion has been closed.